思腾中国简介Company profile Schouten China
Schouten China, a wholly foreign owned company specialized in Education and Training is inviting applications for the posts based in Beijing.
Schouten China is an initiative of Schouten & Nelissen Group, a leading training and consulting company in personal and organizational development in Europe and the largest of its kind in the Netherlands. Schouten & Nelissen Group plays a dominant role in the Education and Training market in the Netherlands and its annual revenue is around RMB 1 billion. It offers more than 450 programs not only to individuals, but to governmental agencies, companies and other types of organizations.
Schouten China’s ardent mission is to help organizations succeed in their businesses as well as to enable individuals to achieve happy, productive working lives. In China, Beijing will be the focus of our attention to begin with, but our goal is to service the whole of China in due course.
We are offering our services to the entire work force, from newly hired to top management. Furthermore, we provide courses for people who would like to prepare themselves for their first job.
1. For organizations: Organizational development and facilitation programs to change “organizational habits” and to work towards:
a) the development of the hidden innovative powers in the organizations;
b) effective leadership;
c) management development;
d) more functional organizational value systems;
e) corporate training and educational programs;
2. Training and education for leaders and managers:
3. Training courses for trainers in communication skills, facilitators and specialists on enduring changes of habit in leaders and employees;
4. Specialist courses on project management, process and quality management, service management, HR management etc. ranging from job starters to top management;
5. Training in functional personal skills such as stress management, accretive training and self-management;
6. Training in communication skills;
7. Programs for undergraduates to prepare themselves for the job market;
8. Personal coaching in all areas;
9. Team building.
Our method is more than instruction alone. We consider teaching as a necessary but insufficient ingredient for desired habit changes. Therefore, we also use experiential learning methods.
对申请者的基本要求General requirements for applicants
As we wish to ensure that our internal organizational culture is in line with the aims of the services we intend to provide to individuals and organizations, we are looking for people with the following general profiles:
? 主动性强，能够在与团队成员合作的基础上，独立开展工作Self-starters, trusted team members, highly motivated, visionary spirits.
? 较好的跨文化沟通能力，写作能力，演讲能力和谈判能力Good multicultural communication skills, writing skills, strong presentation skills, relationship-building and negotiation skills
? 有志于与思腾中国共同成长，通过为中国及国际机构提供培训及咨询服务提升自己Personal commitment to the need for our facilitation services to improve the well being of Chinese and International companies
? 认可思腾中国的理念，并愿意为思腾中国的成长贡献自己的力量Willing to commit to the vision of Schouten China as it strives to become a flourishing education and training company.
? 不过于频繁地更换工作No job hoppers.
? 具备用英语沟通的能力English is a must.